2007 production numbers

Asked by Dec 22, 2008 at 06:33 PM about the 2007 Hyundai Tiburon SE FWD

How many 2007 Hyundai Tiburon SEs were made?

no but why does it matter? its a hyundai tiburon it sucks

yeah and how much money do you have to put into your lancer before it can even come close to keeping up with mine?

its called im not even going to bother puting money into a car that isnt designed for speed at least i have come to the realization that it will never be fast no matter how much i put into it unlike you. but keep dreaming with your tiburon their are a lot of people like you around here that think that tiburons are awesome until they get smoked on a highway pull.

Well I obviously wont be getting smoked by you so maybe you should keep your mouth shut until you can afford a car to brag about.

well fred is useless... anyways.... i ran into a wall in my search here... usually the information is easy to find... ... ummm good luck haha... i would guestimate somewhere between 6 and10 thow... why are you looking just for fun???

yeah someone had told me that they only produced the SE in that body style for one year. I just wanted to see if I am driving a rare car. Thanks for the guess though.

Sorry..I "kinda" agree with Fred here. Although the Hyundai has improved lights years regarding fit, finish and reliability, the Tiburon, aka..."SHARK" is NOT a performer. Eventhough they are equipped with six cylinders, it has no power and little torque; it's extremely routine to smoke one with a four cylinder Civic. So like I said, I don't entirely agree with Fred but in one sense..he's correct.

Careful!...In a head to head race with your Tiburon, I 'd put my money on Fred's car...you are extremely "ambitious" regarding the performance of your car. SERIOUSLY!