1992 olds 98 antenna will not stop, what fuse do i need to pull

Asked by Aug 03, 2015 at 11:25 PM about the 1992 Oldsmobile Ninety-Eight 4 Dr Touring Sedan

10

1) In the trunk, next to the antenna motor, is an electrical connection ("plug"). Detach that connection first. The motor will stop. 2) Inside the glove compartment is a group of "CIRCUIT BREAKERS", which are color coded to the proper switches. Remove the breaker; then replug the motor harness. The motor will not engage. If in doubt, ask your local auto repair agent.