1989 Buick Reatta parts for sale

Asked by Jan 17, 2012 at 09:07 PM about the 1991 Buick Reatta Coupe FWD

I have finally gotten tired of spending money on my Reatta, but it has had about $8,000.00 worth of work and new parts.  It is a 1989 white coupe with maroon interior, but the interior is in pretty bad shape.  The rest of the car is in great shape, though. Computers, ext., front and rear windshields, engine and drive-train, etc.  Paypal accepted. Contact me at amosanon81@gmail.com if you are looking for some great deals on parts.  I only have the one car, though, so move fast.

545

Where are you located (just like a general city or zip code)? And how much do you want for the whole car? Any rust issues? What's wrong with it besides the ratty interior? Any more pics?

I'm in Birmingham, AL. Not really looking to sell the whole car - already have a few people interested in parts. No rust problems, but headlight assemblies are pretty messed up. Just posted today, will have more pics and such by tomorrow evening. Are there any specific parts that you were interested in? If so, I can get a few pics of whatever bits that you're interested in.

5

I need the hood passenger fender and headlight assembly if u still have it call me at 9372076641 name is josh

Here's a pic of the passenger side front quarter. Will give you a call when I can.

I need transmission cable. mine wants to slip into Reverse. it has a broken plastic part at the end of cable. I also need a lot of other parts but need that right away to get it back on the road. please call Paula at 205 230-6451. thanks

10

Help me Please.... I need the weather stripping on both doors. Please email me @ syndrams@yahoo.com Thank You....

im in need of a driver side panel and head light and headlight motor! if you still have these parts please call at 774 482 6160

i need the trunk seal if it's good with no rips in it call Brian at 678-540-2461

In need of ignition rod, if you can sell me the whole sterring column i would apreciate it davionkhali@ymail.com Text 2108834164

DO YOU HAVE BY ANY CHANCE THE REAR PROPORTION VALVES CAM TEXT ME AT 609 9336658