can a 1990 buick reatta be dinghy towed, (FOUR WHEELS DOWN)

Asked by May 26, 2013 at 05:55 PM about the 1990 Buick Reatta 2 Dr STD Coupe

rent from h-haul a creature that straps the the front wheels so only the back wheels are in contact with the road...no doubt this is a FWD vehicles and no issues from components heating up will be an issue~

24,115

I wouldn't even think about towing ANY vehicle this way...Too much wear & tear on the tires, and even though it's FWD, it can't possibly be good for the tranny either. I say get a rental auto dolly (think U-Haul rents them). On a car as nice as the Reatta, I'd be more careful towing it...Somehow this pic below doesn't strike me as a good idea (even though this is a Jeep in the pic):

to pull in neutral for any length will not have any coolant potential...so is not recommended for this "tuggyTtugboat" service....for this reason only this is not recommended....keep the drivetrain out of it...car hauler from uhaul is the answer~

24,115

Hey Judge...hope you're enjoying the weekend :) Spending time with fiancee and our cat for now. Plan to check out an early movie tomorrow and see my parents tomorrow...well that's the plan anyway :)

gettin' so used to sunny agreeable weather every single day....man, California has made a layed back stoner-dude....am NEVER going to leave this place~

my mother is the only person I know that will sit thru a baseball game with me and analyze every single pitch :}

78,115

To answer your question No don't do it.