more info from floydjh the drivers side window is fogging up more than the passenger side and I am loosing coolant so I think it is the heater core ?

Asked by Nov 23, 2014 at 09:33 PM about the 1993 Buick Park Avenue 4 Dr Ultra Supercharged Sedan

RIGHT ? I am not much of a mechanic but willing to try. HELP!

7,355

is anythin in the vent

Best Answer
10,820

if the coolant is leaking from the heater core it should be showing up on the passenger side floor, or spraying on the windshield through the vent. You should be able to access the core from under the dash without having to take it all the way apart.

Best Answer

I don't see any coolant leaking anywhere under both sides of the dash . Vent plugged ? where do I check ?

10,820

I think he means heater vents. you said you were losing coolant, can you tell where from?

Just from the radiator as far as I can see. It doesn't smell like fliud is coming into the car that I can smell. I still don't know if its the heater core or something else?

10,820

for your heater core to be bad, you wouldnt get heat anywhere. it would be plugged ;or dirty, and you wouldn't get it out of either vent. or, it would be leaking. so maybe there is a blend door in the ductwork not opening or the duct is plugged somehow.