car runs but no power in cockpit

10

Asked by Apr 02, 2009 at 09:54 AM about the 1991 Toyota MR2 T-bar

my car turn on and runs but i have no power in the cockpit. The dome light is on and the hazzard and horn works but no power to the cluster/stereo/ac/heat windows power door locks. The only thing that shows in my gauge cluster is the battery light and my coolant fan stays on.

10

forgot to mention that i have check all the fuse in the car and they're a ok.

7,565

check to see if you're getting power at the fuse block.

10

how does one do that?

10

Hey guys. Let me start by saying Ive searched for info on this and didnt find anything. If this has already been covered, please post a link to that thread. Thanks. Ok, so my 2 is a '91 USDM with a '93 JDM engine. Ive had it in the garage for the last several weeks as I dont drive it in the winter. I knew my battery would be dead so I jumped it off a portable battery charger....no problem getting it started. Once I got the car running, I noticed I had no power to the interior of the car except dome lights and the red door lights. No power to radio, no blower for heat and ac, no power to instrument cluster or my a-pillar gauges. The car was fine the last time I drove it a few weeks prior. After doing some digging I determined that anything powered from the interior kick panel fuse box is dead. I later realized that my taillights dont work either, but my headlights do and so does my horn.