I have a '93 MR2 and would like to replace my sunroof but can't seem to find anyplace that sell them. Is there a place that I can purchas a new piece of glass for my sunroof? Thank you.

Asked by Jun 10, 2007 at 11:30 PM about the 1993 Toyota MR2

I am having a very hard time tring to find some place to purchase a new glass sunroof for my 1993 MR2.  I have been restoring my car and want to replace the glass as it has a crack in it but doesnt leak.  It looks terrible and would like to replace it with a new piece of glass but cannot seem to find a place to buy one.  I could use your help please.

31,565

I would imagine that any of the auto glass replacement companies would be able to order one for you. Try http://www.safelite.com/