Referring to the 1995 Eurovan Winnebago camper, what was the production number of this vehicle? It apparantly is pretty rare and it doesn't seem like many were made. Any idea?

5

Asked by Nov 30, 2007 at 08:56 PM about the 1995 Volkswagen EuroVan 3 Dr Campmobile Passenger Van

44,205

Sarah, I was not able to find an exact production number for you, as these were vehicles modified by the Winnebago corporation, and not directly produced by Volkswagon. Two sites you might want to check are: www.vanagon.com, and www.busdepot.com, both of which are dedicated to the VW Vanagon/Eurovans.

5

Hi, I appreciate any effort made to answer this question but I have checked www.vanagon and www.busdepot and nobody seems to know even the approximate number of these campers produced. Also, there is nothing in NADA, KBB or any other value guide that I can tell to even figure out how much they're worth. Perhaps I can get a hold of Winnebago and see if they have any production figures? Thanks for the help.