1987 supra turbo

Asked by Sep 21, 2013 at 07:07 PM about the 1987 Toyota Supra 2 dr Hatchback Turbo

after car is warmed up it will die after coming to a stop when put into nuetral.

...okay, at first I was suspecting an IAT, intake air temp sensor, but this technology pre-dates this by a couple of years...so, for a choke we've got a thermal time relay~...maybe this one is bad~

My search brought out a few other things....an oxygen sensor, a TPS and one other could be examined for proper operation~

Okay, you've got two temp sensors, one for the engine temperature and one for coolant temperature...change the engine temperature sensor...it thinks you're runnin' cold and adjusts you rich~

I see we've a EGR temp sensor and a MAF sensor...diagnostics needed to replace these~