What is a 1984 red Toyota Supra ,original owner with 54,000 miles worth? ,

10

Asked by Jan 23, 2011 at 08:21 PM about the 1984 Toyota Supra 2 dr Hatchback L-Type

Parents selling 1984 Toyota Supra.  Excellent condition, garaged the entire time.  Only 54,000 original miles. Manual transmission, 6cyn, cloth seats.  Parents rarely drove it.  Does anyone know how much it is worth?

10

Hi, Where is the car located?? I'd like to see it if it is in the North east.

10

We are located in Los Angeles, Ca

10

Well let me know when you work out a price and I'd like to see some photos and good luck with the car,, Thank you for the response.. I have a 1969 Corona and would like to get a Supra to go with it,, Carl H

10

Hello, I was hoping to hear from you on the Supra, Did you come up with price??, I'd also like more details and pictures of car if possible. Color of interior?? , Does it have a sunroof??. I want a very nice example that I can take care of, Thank you, Carl H email,,, chokanson18@aol.com

10

Well we couldn't find out how much it is really worth. But my parents are selling it this week for $2500.00. It is a beautiful red with a dark grey interior, sunroof, liftback, no scratches or dents. Brand new tires and spare. I know the people who are suppose to buy it are getting a nice deal. I will let you know if they do not buy it.

10

Please do let me know, I can have it shipped easily, Carl H

Hi there - I'm interested in your car as well, and would pay a little more than $2500. Please email me at 'smashbar@hotmail.com' if yo'ure interested in selling. Thanks!

10

Hi, Mildred, Just checking to see if the car was sold?? Either way please let me know. Thank you, Carl H

10

Carl, yes they sold the Supra for $2,500.00. The new owners got a beautiful car for a cheap price. I know my parents hated to see it go, but when you are 80 years old a stick shift isn't too practical. Thanks, Mildred

10

Thank you, I wish I would have been the lucky one,, I got my 1969 from a 93 year old lady, I love cars that were taken care of and not abused by kids.. My Corona attracts more comments than any I know of, and I tell the original owner all the time about her old " Betsy",, Thank you again.. Carl H

10

I would like to here more about this car

10

I would like to know more about this car

10

Hi, The car was sold months ago, I was trying to buy it and it was sold,, Carl H

35

mk2 aren,t worth a whole lot, manual tranny makes it more desireable and 54k miles is obviously good. id say $4000

I got a 1984 supra For sale mint condition56 K miles has Ford small block302 and t5 trans call or text I'm located in lower eastern Michigan 734 6869629 names Aaron it's on Craigslist Detroit metro color is red all original except drive train original Texas car have proof