My 1999chevy blazer was stolen when found disabled on dide of road was completey bone dry of.all water and or anti-freeze. When started makes very loud pounding.noise. is engine blown up?

Asked by Aug 16, 2015 at 02:36 PM about the 1999 Chevrolet Blazer 4 Door LT 4WD

7,325

It' doesn't sound promising, mshele. What can I tell you, have a mechanic check it out. I can't tell you much by your description.

Thank you but i dont have the money to have it towed again. And i go infront of grand jury tuesday morning against this creep and i just wanted more knowledge

90,985

Most likely it is, when they steal a rig they just run them to death if they can, then just leave them where they quit running. I have had some experience with car theft, my oldest son had his truck stolen, and they found it on the side of a jetty, they tried to make the water with it but it didn't make it, rear tires were burned off from peeling out, some body damage from all the big rocks it hit going down the bank, the dash was all craved up by a knife and of course the stereo was missing and the clutch barely worked from all of the abuse it took. I would write everything down that you found damaged on your rig before your hearing and just present that to who ever is representing you