hqve a knock when i let off the gas, say i tack it up to around 5grand it doesnt start tilll around 2200-2500 rpms it doesnt sound like rod, do you think it could be flywheel, what do you all.

25

Asked by Apr 09, 2017 at 09:09 PM about the 2000 Chevrolet Metro Hatchback FWD

66,585

I wouldn't rev anything with a knock up to 5 grand cause you are asking for pieces to be ejected from the engine.

Best Answer Mark helpful
25

that's what I'm saying, I'm ol country boy I scattered some stuff forsure. but it don't sound like rod I was wondering if it could be pressure plate, flywheel. clutch feels ok, changed oil yesterday looked ok, same with filter clean