I have a Chevrolet 2000 Metro the low beams do not come on.

Asked by Feb 27, 2014 at 05:56 PM about the 2000 Chevrolet Metro 2 Dr STD Hatchback

I have a Chevrolet 2000 Metro the low beams do not come on, they only work as driving lights or high beam, I checked the fuses, replaced the headlights, replaced the relays, replaced the driving light module when the driving lights disappeared, now I have driving lights, yet no low beams.

You probably have a bad turn signal switch

Its possible its a bad turn signal switch yet I just remembered if I take the the relay out while being switched to low beam they come on when I place the relay back. They go out when I switch it to off then switch to low beam again there gone again.

SG Varga

My low beams wouldn't come on so I checked fuses, wiring and bulb sockets with my multimeter.There was full voltage at the bulb sockets. I saw that the bulbs looked good but were of different makes. So I replaced both bulbs. This was it and I hope this works for you.

SG Varga

Don't be fooled by both low beams being out. Replace both bulbs.