Can please review my Ford Mustang?

25

Asked by May 19, 2014 at 02:38 AM about the 1964 Ford Mustang Standard Convertible

I am beginning to think that it is impossible to get an accurate appraisal on my 1964 1/2 mustang being that fords records were lost when the division burned down in the sixties, coupled with the unknowns as to how many still exist due to bad record keeping and no way to get all 50 states DMV reports. That said, I would love for all you Car Gurus to review this special car and let me know what you think the value could be.

Photo: "April on the Tarmac" - at Moffet Field Air force base, outside Hangar 1. Note the 747 jet in background is the Space Shuttle carrier craft.

236,945

You will never get an accurate apprassail due to buyers and fluctuating markets. You didn't even post the important things such as original or restored? Mileage, condition, etc.? Just based on the pics it looked like a very clean original. So I would say it can be worth as much as $40K to the right buyer.

21,965

From the picture, that's a nice Mustang- the value for the '64s is the same as the '65s and 66s- the convertible is the most valuable, closely matched by the fastback and surpassed, by far, by the GT350- not knowing how this car is optioned makes it difficult to put a value on it, as does not knowing the details of the restoration or how good it runs- if it has an average (good) restoration, this V8 is worth around 20 to 30 thousand dollars- if it is perfect, it is worth more, but exactly how much could only be determined at auction- bear in mind that they made a lot of these and a lot have been restored, so it is not rare-