I have a 1991 Mercedes-benz 560sec coupe. It has a bad engine. Do you know anyone who can remanufacture that engine?

Asked by Dec 23, 2015 at 10:43 AM about the 1991 Mercedes-Benz 560-Class 2 Dr 560SEC Coupe

I bought that car last February in Virginia. I towed it to my house.in Maryland.
It doesn't have working engine. I need someone to remanufacture my engine
and make sure the car runs perfectly.

10,125

I think you may be better off just getting an engine that is already rebuilt. Just like remodeling a house - it ALWAYS end up costing more than you had planned. Try this for a Google search: mercedes 560 engine for sale - this will get you plenty of options to choose from. You may well find a place that will do the complete change out for you. That would well be worth the aggravation you could have doing it on your own.