what does the steering supension include for the front

Asked by Aug 31, 2012 at 02:34 PM about the 1993 Mercedes-Benz 300-Class 4 Dr 300E Sedan

i was told that i need to have my whole front supension replaced and I don't know what the parts  I am
looking for can anyone help

Seems like an unsure mechanic?? why were you told this?? why did you have your suspension checked?? More info please.

The suspension was causing the car to lean and made it very hard to drive. so I took the car to the mechanic who put the car on the left and told me that the whole tie rod assembly needed to be replace the inside and the outside and the bushings and the steering stabilizer bar. I am very confused and I am trying to find the parts to replace the tie rod assembly so i can put my Mercedes-Benz 300E back on the road. ASAP.