my supra totally lacks power. if i barley push on the throttle it will excellerate. any more and it stalls out. no engine codes are comming up? is this a TPS. issue?

Asked by Nov 19, 2012 at 02:41 PM about the 1990 Toyota Supra 2 Dr Turbo Hatchback

the only engine mode so far is the walbro highpreasure fuel pump. and a ramair induction. it was running a little rich but fine. also i still have the stock ECU.

155

Have you checked the fuel pressure? The fuel filter could be clogged, or the fuel pressure regulator could have failed...

Hey thanks for the insight.i resently changed the fuel filter.and i have a Driftmotion Aeromotive,high preasure fuel regulater / with gauge. my baseline preasure is perfect @ 40 PSI. It was the TPS. ive got it all adjusted. this car is far from stock; 430hp. just a street toy. ill be listing it in the next day or so. i'll start the bidding@ 10,500. wait till i download pics !!!!!!!!!!