How to fix a blown head gasket without replacing or removing?

Asked by May 05, 2016 at 01:23 AM about the 1994 Toyota Previa 3 Dr LE Passenger Van

White smoke came out of tailpipe dripping on floor looked smelled like coolant.  Was driving and car died on road.  Had to tow away home because scared to persue driving further.

Talked to several people nonmechanic certification but had known history of pass issues.  They said I had a blown head gasket.

1,530

check pressure of each cylinder, if they are all the same, head gasket is fine, if one (or more) have different psi, head gasket is blown..

1,530

fyi

246,205

You can't fix the gasket without replacing it. You can put a used engine in, that might be more cost effective vs all the labor to tear the original engine apart.