1 have toyota previa 2.0 DAD last year. few months later the car start slow down in speed. took it to the garage. now i have the same problem again just a year ago that i had it fix. what do you think the problem is

Asked by Dec 07, 2006 at 12:16 PM about the 1997 Toyota Previa

i bought the car from a dealer 2005 october. when it start to giving a problem within a month i took it back to the dealer. and they service it. as a woman i dont know much about cars. so i dont know what to say accept the car start slowing down when i'm in motion.  

16,565

You should talk to the dealer from last year, find out exactly what he did. After he tells you, go to another mechanic. Tell him the problem and what the dealer did. You may also want to check with the original dealer to see if he will fix it for free. He may have given you parts that are under warranty.