I have another question about my subaru.first let me say thank you for all the help

10

Asked by Mar 16, 2016 at 08:12 PM about the 1993 Subaru Legacy 4 Dr LS AWD Sedan

My husband got it to start and run for a little bit then it dies.  Where can you
find the fuel filter on the subaru..

64,405

Should be under hood on drivers side.

64,405

And if filter is not stopped up,it may be your fuel pump is bad.

4,310

More likely to be the filter, given its age. Sometimes as the dirt settles down away from the orifices enough fuel can flow to restart, but once agitated, the detritus blocks an orifice. ANY simple fuel filter will do...you needn't splurge on Subie's big steel can.

6,415

compare rockauto.com prices (add 5-8 for shipping) to local mcparts stores.

4,310

Again, any $5-10 filter will work.

6,415

universal, right. Yeah, I usually buy several maintenance items from RA at the same time and add a bunch of the same item to the cart for all the items I want. Then I find the one that ships from the same distributor so I don't pay extra on shipping. That 93 oe filter has 3 options from 3.82-5.33. I have also had it where the same brand doesn't ship from the same distributor. Sometimes odd.

10

thank you so much we will check it Is the fuel pump in the gas tank?

6,415

Pump is in the tank (and there might be a trap door under the back seat). Filter should be up front as already mentioned by TST