Audi Bose radio code?

Asked by May 30, 2007 at 01:23 AM about the 1993 Audi 100 S

Hi, I recently purchased a used Audi (100 CS Quattro Sedan 4D), but none of the paperwork (manual or otherwise) came with it. I apparently need a radio code in order to use the stereo...where do I go for that?

32,155

You need to go to an Audi dealership to have them reset the code.

25

pull the radio out and on the back should be a 800 # to call or just remove the radio and take it to a sound tec l;ike sterio store where they install systems dont go to walmart or someplace like that . alot of the time the codes are inside the houseing for the radio take off the top with four 3/16 th screws and look on the plate u removed or on the board inside . Have fun it is a easy fix if the radio is good