how to work the radio?

Asked by Sep 18, 2010 at 10:05 PM about the 1993 Audi 100 CS Quattro

1,075

you shouldn't be behind the wheel.

10

Radio waves" transmit music, conversations, pictures and data invisibly through the air, often over millions of miles -- it happens every day in thousands of different ways! Even though radio waves are invisible and completely undetectable to humans, they have totally changed society.... ____________________ [url=http://www.downloadvlcplayer.org/]Download Vlc Player[/url]

Dave that was cruel. If you knew anything about Audi's autos you would know that an Audi's radio won't work without a special code. So, when you get a used audi, or the battery has been disconnected at all, (liketo put in a new battery or clean the terminals) you need to have that code in ordr for your radio to work. The code is in a separate "radio " book that audi gives and is not with the car when bought used, it seems. I called an audi dealer and spoke to a guy in service and he looked it up for me because the audi i bought was a very old one.