Does anyone know the song that was used in the1993 Honda Civic Del Sol commercial?

Asked by Aug 11, 2013 at 11:46 AM about the 1993 Honda Civic del Sol 2 Dr S Coupe

A Mexican song...mariachi?

6 Answers‎

I saw another YouTube video on the Del bad we don't have this now instead of that bizarre Honda CR-Z Hybrid:

Sorry, no clue as to the name of the song...could have been just about anything, I suppose. Maybe even something generic that their Ad Agency came up with....

Lovesundevils...Did either one of us come up with the song you're looking for in those YouTube vids??

Thanks for the replies, but it might be a lost cause. Perhaps it's an obscure mariachi type of song. I always had it in the back of my mind n wanted to find it...just for chillin background music. Thank you for your time...I'm sure you get some weird questions.

Contact Honda via e-mail...maybe they will tell you?? Worth a shot, I guess.