how do I replace door glass

10

Asked by Aug 27, 2015 at 07:16 PM about the 1990 Chrysler New Yorker Fifth Avenue

Call some auto-glass company, I am not being sarcastic, really, I would not attempt it myself

28,145

I agree with FordNut. If you have a Safelite Auto Glass Shop near you (I can personally vouch for them,,,had 1 entire windshield replaced and multiple repairs on glass done with them). This is not a DIY job, unless you are trained to do it. Your local Chrysler dealer will rob you blind, so I would not go there!!

10

I bought the window for $35 and replaced it. I did end up having to take the small window loose to have room to install the window. Not a problem!