Why my car stopped out of nowhere?

40

Asked by Aug 05, 2015 at 10:47 PM about the 1994 Ford Tempo 4 Dr LX Sedan

I was driving down the highway. My car all
of sudden started to shutdown. I was in
cruise control. I have checked battery and
fuel pump

130

Is there enough oil sound mean but it happens when cars leak and when u drive on the highway a lot it happens or a heat issue but probably not on the high way at speed the wind usually kools the car plenty after that there should be a check engine light

40

That check engine and oil light came on. Should i just refill it or have an oil change

40

The car cranks but it wont start

5,245

Of course, check the oil and be sure it is topped up. Then, start troubleshooting by making sure you have spark and fuel. The odds are that shutting down while driving it is one of those two. This would be part of the check engine light and the oil light came on only because the engine shut down.