My car won't start when it's hot outside but it's cool it start right up when I try to start it all the lights come on I just got my starter replace today and my mechanic had to give my car a jump for

Asked by Jul 05, 2015 at 08:38 PM about the 2002 Chevrolet Monte Carlo LS

It to start up

40

It sounds like a battery issue. Have the battery checked. If it checks okay, then have the alternator checked to make sure it is charging the battery properly.

40

It is also possible that the starter that was installed on the car is faulty. I've had this happen before. Have them check the starter that was just installed. the cylanoid may be bad on it.