no credit, good downpayment

Asked by Nov 01, 2014 at 01:06 PM

I have $10,000.00 for a downpayment.  I have no credit.  I need to purchase a vehicle
without outrageous APR.  Can this be done?

Well, marzco, that depends on what you want to buy and what you call outrageous APR. Good Credit..700 score, is in the 4-5% range. Ironically, no credit is not as bad a bad credit, 500 area. 400 you won't get approved for a dime, but if you have a job, you will probably get somewhere in the 9-11% range, but at least will get financing. With that down especially. But geez man, there are lots of very good $10k cars

5

yes it can

85

you can get financed...If not please private message me - we can help you out.

180

I would never give that much for down payment. My first car was with no credit, most car company have programs that you can get a certain car for certain payments to build up your credit score.