can I have a name for a mechanic who repairs air conditioning problems in Winnipeg, Mb. Please.

Asked by Jul 04, 2014 at 03:44 PM

I have trouble finding honest mechanics to help me with my 1993 Lincoln Towne Car. I have air conditioning for a short time every time I start it up. It runs fine and then blows warm. My climate control module is fine but there is a knock each time it turns on. I make  a left turn and it knocks and blows hot, I turn right a and it knocks and it blows cold. I need help. And not get played.

72,485

I always take my vehicles back to the dealer. It's a little more expensive but they know your car best and will usually repair it correctly the first time. HTH. -Jim