Are Lexus vehicles know for the original motor to last like a Honda ad them

Asked by Jul 26, 2015 at 01:03 AM

20,445

Lexus vehicles are one of the best engineered cars on the road.

Awesome thank you

20,445

Barbie, I've got a friend who still likes late 90s Lexus ES300 cars and I have to say these vehicles hold their value so well, you just can't ignore that. Look up the value of a 1999 Lexus ES300. They're not gas savers but, they have longevity and excellent engines. I had a 95 Honda Accord that I sold in May 2014 with almost 150,000 miles. I needed a larger more powerful car. People buy cars for all the wrong reasons. I keep my cars a long time, because, it's expensive to change them out for what, a new light on the dashboard, lol. Also, just so you know, Asian cars are like fit athletes who are in excellent shape and can do long distance running vs. American cars that have extra weight and are out of shape. You're fine with the Lexus and if you want more validation of that consult Consumers Reports. Finally, here's another website to peruse. http://www.carcomplaints.com/Lexus/