There is smoke coming out of the right side underneath the engine head of my 95 Dodge neon and it is not a head gasket or radiator problem

Asked by May 13, 2014 at 03:22 PM

90,975

If your sure it is smoke and not steam, Then it can only be oil, possible valve cover leak and running down the head, could also be a crack in the head casting.

No it's not those it's white and coming from the front passenger tire thru engine out of hood?

90,975

So it is not coming from the engine then. Check your tire clearance it might be rubbing on a spring perch or other component.