Hi mate i have an Audi a31.8t my coils just gone bad now i have fitted 4 new ones and suddenly now when am driving about 2 km to town my car will switch off and no codes nothing

Asked by Feb 05, 2015 at 09:31 AM

What can it be waited for 30 min and
car will start

7,645

does the neg side of the battery have a clean ground

DAT i have to check i Neva did let me check ill let you know now

The ground its not clean and i try to tighten the nuts but the terminal its loose cannot tighten it should i get new ones fitted

Hi mate checked evriting changed the terminals and fitted new ones bought a new battery but the car still switches of and now cylinder no1 is not sparking at all swapped all coil pack but no1 still no spark