I am currently negotiating with infinity sales manager Over a "new" 2016 q70. He found the exact car I want 500 miles away but he discovered the other sales manager was currently driving the car and had put almost 2000 miles on it. My guy is attempting to sale me the car as a "new" car and is only offering a free shipping cost to circumvent the additional miles that the car has on it. I have not spoken to my guy yet but to me that is BS. Despite the additional miles I still want the car but at a fair reduced price. The msrp is 55K and is currently being offered at 51K. My question to you is, given this scenario, what would you consider to be a fair negotiation price for my car. I'm looking to break the bank or anything but I would like a fairly reduced price. Thanks DP California

Asked by Oct 28, 2016 at 01:25 AM

30

The Infiniti is still a new car. The warranty will start at the sale date and with the miles that are on the car as the starting point. You do not lose any value or warranty.. A $4000 price reduction is very fair.