Im looking for a used suv or truck. Can u tell me what are the best make & models to buy at $6000. or less that wont have a lot of mecanical issues to deal with? And what mileage i should avoid?

Asked by Nov 23, 2015 at 05:08 PM

232,725

That is a loaded question. Because once you pick a brand or make, there are terrible examples of them out there. Off the top of my head, you can pick up a 2005-2007 Ford Escape/Mazda Tribute/Mercury Mariner for that price and AWD. Cheap to fix and in that price range. Look for a one owner car and under 100K.