i purchased a truck i saw advertised on CarGurus and i've found out that the vehicle has hidden problems that were not represented acurately in its ad. The dealer is stating that there is no lemon law in N.H. and will not return my money. i do not have the advertisement and it has been taken down from your site. Is it possible for you to send me a copy? The Dealer was Peak Auto Sales 2005 Chevy 1500 that was advertised friday 11/6/15

Asked by Nov 13, 2015 at 08:05 AM

217,915

Lemon laws only are applicable to new cars. Most used car sales are As-Is and some have a drivetrain warranty for 30 days or 3000 miles if the dealership is reputable. It's up to the buyer to have due diligence and I always recommend a PPI before purchasing unless you trust the dealership. Use this link to contact someone at Cargurus if they would have the info......http://www.cargurus.com/Cars/enterFeedback.action