I have $500 for down payment is their anyone who will in house finance a person who is on ssid I have mobility issues so a van I f any sort would work well?2500$ is fair for that much downcheapayment

Asked by Aug 16, 2015 at 01:46 AM

Cheap payment would be nice.all I
care about is that the van is
mechanically sound ?been looking
for near a year but all I get I b.s. Junk
van no respect thank you John
Simmons

254,685

So your looking for a loan for used van? Cargurus doesn't finance vehicles. If your striking out on getting financing through car dealers, go to your local bank, and get pre approved for an auto loan, the interest rate might be cheaper. Plus on auto loans, you usually finance more than $2000, they might put you in a personal loan. Maybe save up enough to buy the van cash? Then find a vehicle you want and tell them you already have financing. A good, safe driving vehicle today that you won't be putting a lot of money into will run you around $3- 5000 these day. You might need to expand your search radius.