thrush oval muffler

340

Asked by May 30, 2015 at 04:47 PM

bought a thrush oval muffler for my old car today ,, has no markings on it whatsoever ..
one end is offset  one is center .. how do i know  which is inlet and outlet ???

65,695

The center one is exhaust out,and the off center is exhaust in,

Best Answer

Hiya TST. I was off looking for the answer...took a while but since I did I can confirm your answer as right on. Not that I doubted you, your answer wasn't there

340

thanks T_S_T I was thinking that but wasnt about to put it on not knowing for sure ,,,.. thats why i come here for answers ,,you guys are the best ,,,thanks again ..