yes hello, my name is Jonathan Putter I just turned 30 and I have wanted this car forever. It doesn't look like you have a number that I can reach you guys at ,unless im just missing it,but could you please call me back ASAP at 425-572-6381. Thank you so much and I look very much to hearing from you,and wil just keep writing until I get an answer. OH and im talking about the BMW for 12 thousand. I have loved that car since I can even remember,I wrecked my AMG Mercedes a year ago and im still very depressed about it, but I just know that this car will change everything around for me. Thank you, and I really hope to hear rom you very soon!!!!!

Asked by Jun 20, 2014 at 12:22 PM

241,955

Yoni, please message/contact the seller/dealer directly, Cargurus does not sell cars.