need collant for 1998 volvo

Asked by Jan 23, 2014 at 03:23 PM

Question type: Shopping & Pricing

Need to add coolant/anti-freeze to my 1998 Volvo S70, new to area where can I get it

1 Answer


Is it green? If you don't want to use the Volvo branded stuff. Then you can use any Ethylene Glycol Based Coolant. Prestone is a name brand.

Your Answer

Add photo

Related Questions

Get More Money for Your Car
Be seen by 20 million shoppers. Create Your Free Listing


Search Shopping & Pricing Questions

Shopping & Pricing Experts

#1 Tom Demyan
Tom Demyan
Reputation 15,470
Reputation 5,590
#3 F_O_R
Reputation 5,510
View All

Content submitted by Users is not endorsed by CarGurus, does not express the opinions of CarGurus, and should not be considered reviewed, screened, or approved by CarGurus. Please refer to CarGurus Terms of Use.