financing issues

Asked by Aug 13, 2013 at 12:54 PM

I am looking for a new car, a cadillac but i have no credit score . have money to put down
and a ford expedition to trade with 110k miles. its a 2008 . let me know who can assist,
thank you. looking to purchase this friday.

263,795

Qatana, I can assist you in telling you that you would have to contact a dealer/ bank directly to work through your deal. Every persons situation is different and Cargurus does not sell cars or finances them. This is the place to ask General questions.

72,345

Since you have cash and a trade in you're in good shape there. But with no credit you'll need a co-signer to seal the deal. Expect high interest rates as well. Most reputable car dealerships have access to numerous banks and finance companies who will pick you up so you can buy the car with a co-signer. HTH. -Jim