I am installing a HHO GENERATOR on my 1989 Cadillac Allante. The instructions state to use the fuel pump relay as a power switch. What is another option for a switch?

70

Asked by May 07, 2014 at 12:25 PM about the Cadillac Allante

The fuel pump relay only operates when I have rpm, for safety purposes, and the HHO
GENERATOR needs to act in the same way. The fuel pump relay location is in a difficult
place to get to. What is another option for a switch option that acts like the fuel pump
relay that is more assessable?

70

Car Gurus was no help...due to not answering my question at all, let alone in a somewhat timely manner. I went to AAMCO Transmission, of all places. They gave me a detailed explanation of how to easily remove the fuel pump relay, color coded the correct wire to splice into, and the time it should take to do such a thing. By the way, the fuel pump relay is the only safe, and effective relay to use if you are installing an HHO system. I will keep you posted, if you care about such things, on how the HHO performs on my vehicle.