What other models and years of radiators will interchange with a 1965 Fury III with auto and a/c?

10

Asked by Sep 12, 2014 at 07:21 PM about the 1965 Plymouth Fury

61,295

Which engine do you have? Does it have a 2 or 4 barrel carburetor? -Jim

10

383 4bbl

61,295

Ok good. I just tried looking it up at work (NAPA) and we have no listing. I have the original part number for this at home. I'll post it later when I get off work. Maybe that'll help. In the meantime have you considered having the old radiator repaired or recored? That might be the way to go. Last night while browsing through my 1968 parts catalog the radiator listings look pretty vehicle specific. But I'll check again and post the part number. HTH. -Jim

10

I just bought the car and there is no radiator in it. Shroud is there. I appreciate your help. I'm new to molars.

10

Whoops mopars!

61,295

The original part number for your radiator is 2582961. If you google "2582961 radiator" some leads do pop up. There's a used one on ebay right now but the bottom tank is missing. You might try car part. com. That's a website that you can put your part request in and then a list of junkyards, nationwide, who have it will pop up. Pricing and contact information comes up as well. It also looks like the only other vehicle that uses the same radiator is a '66 Fury, 383, with Federal Emissions. A '66 California car used a different radiator. When ordering you also need to specify with air conditioning. The transmission type (automatic or stick) doesn't seem to matter. Good luck with this. I hope you can at least find a good used one to either have recored or to use as a pattern to make a new one. HTH. -Jim

Best Answer
10

Thanks!

61,295

You're welcome. Glad to help. Thank you for the best answer click. -Jim