I have a 73 Plymouth fury 2, 4 door

Asked by Aug 10, 2013 at 06:36 PM about the 1973 Plymouth Fury

73 Plymouth fury 2....4 door..47K orig. miles. no rust. kept in garage..looks like came off
show room floor... what would be a fair asking price to sell it?

the six-way seats always were fun to play with as a kid~ I'd pay $4000 if it really was all that...360 engine?

Judge is right the guides list it from $3800-$5000

James Hoover

this is all just talk,,no action,,,,very few out there would want to buy this car,,,,this big,,and engine,,,with gas prices wnen car was new,,it wasnt a issue,,,now it is,,,,and most wouldnt pay the gas operating exspense ,,and even less people would not combine asking sale prices of 3800,to,5000,,,,and the ones that thought they might want it,,would change there mind when they find that glass,,and body parts are almost non existent for the most part,,,,,,,,,so even driving car is abig gamble,,,,there are alot of old classic cars and truks that are not in this

James Hoover

so,,,,the only way to be desirable,,,,,is to have a parts car,,,,,which l have a runnig,,moving,,,,73 plymouth fury,,,,4 dr, sedan,,,,fair cond....112000 miles 3rd owner,,,,,l dont drive but a few miles a week,,,,,so for my situation,,,,,its doable,,,and practical ,,,,,for me to buy another 73 plymouth fury,,,4dr,,,,,,,,,,,,,ive seen 3 of these on internet,,,,,asking 2400,,,to 2900,,,,,,price range,,,,,,they didnt sell,,,,,,ive seen a 2,dr, hardtop,,,,,for 8000,,,and another for 3800,,,,they did not sale,,,,,,ive had mine on internet,,for 750,it didnt sell either,,,,,,so if you really want to seel this car,,,,,take the first offer,,,if you get a offer,,,,long as l have mine it would be,,in my best interest to buy another one,,,,use mine as a parts car,,,,so,,,l would buy your car ,,,,at maybe,,,1900,,,to,,,2500,,,range,,,,as the 4doors just dont bring what the 2 door hardtops,,or convertables bring,,,,any plymouth furys are at a parts body..and glass,,,depletion to almost nothing left to buy....used,,or like new,,,,,,my contact,,,,,is,,,hooverkc@yahoo,com

I am interested in the car if you still have it, email me and I will make you an offer if it is decent. MGmidgetspecial@gmail.com Thanks