set time on radio

Asked by Apr 14, 2010 at 08:21 PM about the 1986 Oldsmobile Ninety-Eight

I have a 1986 ninty-eight  with the original Delco GM radio w/ cassette player.  I need instructions on setting the time to the correct time.  Thanks.

Hope this site is still working!!!

4,665

I am not positive on this, but this is my guess on how the time is set with the radio off, to adjust hour hold down the scan button and turn the volume knob in either direction to get the correct hour and then for the minutes hold down the seek button and turn the volume knob in either direction to get the correct minute note: if it is not the volume knob it maybe the tune knob that is used to adjust time

Yes it worked on our 91 Olds 98 that mother in law is selling..push set then press scan for am pm an seek was minutes...

1988 Pontiac 6000 With radio turned off: Click "set" button until SET appears on display.. Click "scan" button to adjust hour Click "seek" button to adjust minute. When finished, click "set" button again to remove SET from display screen. Good Luck!