How can I find the value of my 79 Mazda RX7?

Asked by Sep 02, 2010 at 01:56 PM about the 1979 Mazda RX-7

I have a 79 Mazda RX7 that belonged to my grandfather and I fully restored it.  How can I find out the value of it now that it has been  restored?

675

First check on NADA classic car guide to get a rough idea of the value. Then go check ads for similar year, model, and shape of your RX7 and compare asking prices. Then go to an RX7 forum that knows about FB-chassis RX7 and tell them you want to know what the value is, include pictures and details of the car. Between these 3 strategies, you should have a very good idea of what it is worth. Maybe in this economy, it's best to hang on it to for a while? Maybe not.

105

head on over to the rx7club.com. im sure the guys there will be able to help you.