Is $350 a fair price for my 72 VW super beetle sedan, poor condition, in PA? (pics available)

10

Asked by Jun 03, 2015 at 02:56 PM about the 1972 Volkswagen Beetle

I have a 72 Volkswagen super beetle sedan been sitting on my property for 40 years has
extremely low mileage the interior is stuck in time excellent condition except the floor and ceiling lil torn up. The exterior is a lil dirty and lil rusty in some rear panels put not rusted
through anywhere most of the chrome detailing in good shape bumpers trimming mirrors etc. And all windows perfect and in working order. Only downside its sunken into the
ground almost half way up the tires so I'd imagine the bottom of the car isn't great. It
doesn't run don't even have the keys. I got an offer for $350 he will come pull it out and
trailer it outta there. No salvage title needed its not for rebuilding just tons of parts is that
a good price considering? If anyone needs more photos please get in touch I'll email you
them cheyennenatt@yahoo.com

1,525

I'd be curious for other pics, before it ends up scrapped. When did you last run it? I'm in NY and if this were a bus I'd be arranging purchase right now, lol!

30

I would start higher more like $500 and try to bargain for mor money

Best Answer Mark helpful
10

Thanks guys I did start a lot higher I've been tryna sell it as a whole for 3 months now and nobody was willing to pay the $600 I started at so I dropped it 4 times still nobody would take it so I got 2 offers now for $350 I just want it gone and quick $ I really feel its worth more just in a few major parts alone but how long can I wait for a buyer ya know. I'm talking him back up to $400 he agreed to before he jewed me down $50 that's just redic

10

Here's more pics

10

And I have never run it as said in the question post originally it hasn't been run nor touched moved in decades it was left on my property in 73 by a relative no title no keys nothing that's why its just a parts car can't be rebuilt. Its gotta be dragged outta the ground by a pretty bad ass truck and then winched up on a trailer which is another thing I've factored into lower pricing since its %100 the buyers problem to remove it.

10

Interiors perfect

10

And its not being scrapped although the price isn't far off from what they've give me minus cost of getting it out and picking it up via flatbed.

We're u located? Would like to take off your hands