1969 ford thunderbird

Asked by Aug 20, 2012 at 12:16 PM about the 1969 Ford Thunderbird

does anyone knows where i can find armrest with power windows for a 1969 thunder bird driver side front and rear 4 door

236,935

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ford-Thunderbird-1969-L-H-Rear-Armrest-w-Ashtray-/120942340236?hash=item1c28b9a88c&item=120942340236&pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr

6,455

You can also try Desert Valley Auto Parts. They show a 69 T-bird 4 dr in stock for parts right here: http://www.dvap.com/parts/display/4111 Kenny/ MrBlueOval

1,565

Get a subscription to Hemmings or pick one up at the newsstand; they list all TBird suppliers. another thing you might investigate is whether the Lincoln model of the same year has interchangable parts you can use - my guess is it does - Ron Baker in CT and LincolnLand in Fl are the best sources.

6,455

Mr RickELake, I know you are new here and you'll learn the ropes soon enough . I'm not knocking you trying to help and feel free to keep helping others here but DO YOUR HOMEWORK FIRST BEFORE ANSWERING A QUESTION. First of all, Take a look at when these questions that you are answering were asked. You are answering questions that are ANCIENT and those problems are probably already solved a long time ago. I did the same thing when I was new also. Try answering new questions. It will always state right above the question when the original question was asked. I noticed that this is not the only YEAR OLD question you recently answered too. .I answered this person's question a little OVER A YEAR AGO. And I'm sure he found his parts by now but there's always a chance that he hasn't yet. BTW, Though both are FoMoCo vehicles and many mechanical parts do interchanged thru-out the lines like power window motors for example, The '69 T-bird and '69 Lincoln were two completely different looking cars inside and out and the interior armrests were NOT interchangeable between the 2 vehicles. Maybe you read the question wrong and thought he was looking for regulators though they won't interchange either. One other thing here, I don't know where you live but newsstands are a thing of the past, I live in the big city and I haven't seen one in atleast 20 years if not longer. That's probably why this guy asked his question on the internet. Hemmings paper "old car bible" has gone from 1-1/2 inches thick before the internet to almost a typical magazine's thickness recently. They are also on the internet now at http://hemmings.com and have been there for quite some time.. I've dealt with both Baker and L.L. many times in B2B over the years and both only sell Lincoln parts. They won't know and probably don't care if a certain Lincoln part fits a T- Bird or other Ford car but I do. Take a look at my "Expert" Ford profile. I eat, sleep and sh#% FOMOCO. My blood is Blue and has been for more than 40 years.. That's why just like DavidH25 and my buddy judge_roy that you will see to the top right of this page, I'm one of the few that can wear a CarGurus hat in real life. Good luck to you... Kenny/ MrBlueOval