72 Impala for Sale

35

Asked by Jul 21, 2008 at 11:01 PM about the 1972 Chevrolet Impala

I have a 1972 Impala for sale in Portland, OR.  One owner, 98k original miles, 2-dr w/vinyl top, v8.  Asking $4,800.

30

that car is worth at lease $8500!

10

still have car if so please call Don 863-934-2054 very interested. Or E-mail daddyd2000@yahoo.com

i really love this car i would like to buy it if its still available please contact me adrahajro@gmail.com i sen you the money right now

please call me at 727-871-2571 if car still available i would to have it

NICE.. VERY INTERESTED IN YOUR IMPALA. IF ITS STILL FOR SALE PLEASE SEND ME AN EMAIL WITH YOUR RESPONSE YOR5PACE@YMAIL.COM

35

The car sold for $6,500 (on ebay) shortly after I posted it here. Thank you all for your interest; sorry I neglected to remove the posting.

DO U HAVE SOME MORE PICTURES OF THE CAR? IS YHE CAR STILL FOR SELL

DO U STILL HAVE THE CAR?

5

im in wisconsin........i want that call me 414-937-2980

35

It has already been sold. I don't know how to remove my post, sorry.

hello my name is nathan i live in north florida and im wanting to buy your car the 1972 impala so please e-mail me back if you stell have this car my e-mail is sapp.nathan@yahoo.com please thanks i hope that you stell have this car thnaks

I would to buy this car if u still have it. If so please contact me.

Im highly interested in this car!! if this car is still for sale can you please contact 813-381-1511 my name is rolonda thank you

We are cheerful Loan Financier (cheerful.loanfinancier@gmail.com) we offer loans to individual and public sectors that are in need of financial Assistance in a low interest rate of 2%. Bad credit acceptable, The Terms and Conditions are very simple and considerate. You will never regret anything in this loan transaction because I will make you smile. Our company has recorded a lot of breakthroughs in the provision of first class financial services to our clients, especially in the area of Loan syndication and capital provision for individuals and companies. We have brought ailing industries back to life and we back good business ideas by providing funds for their upstart. We have a network of Investors that are willing to provide funds of whatever amount to individuals and organizations to start business and operations. I want you to understand the fact that cheerful Loan Financier is out to help the less financial privilege get back on track by providing all type of loans to them (E.G) •Mortgages, •Home loans •Business loans and •Bad credit loans •Commercial loans, •Start-up working capital loans, •Construction loans, •Car loans, •Hotel loans, •Student loans, •Personal loans, •Debts Consolidation Loans, What are you waiting for contact Cheerful Loan Financier Via? Email. cheerful.loanfinancier@gmail.com Email: cheerful_loan@financier.com Phone contact: +1-782-821-2097

Greetings Beloved, I am a reputable loan lender and I give out loans at an interest rate of 2% and for a long duration of 30 years, So if you are in need of urgent loan or financial assistance do well to contact me now on my email address :marshalloans58@gmail.com  Thanks

RELIABLE AND AFFORDABLE LOAN OFFER FOR PERSONAL LOAN, INVESTMENT LOAN & BUSINESS LOAN at Email: profclaudecapital@gmail.com We give you loan with a low interest rate of 2% and loan duration of 1 to 30 years to pay back the loan (secure and unsecured). Do not keep your financial problems to yourself in order for you not to be debt master or financial stress up, which is why you must contact us quickly for a solution to your financial problems. It will be a great joy to us when you are financially stable Email profclaudecapital@gmail.com NOTE:Bear in mind that it will only take less than 24 Hours to process your file is 100% Guaranteed no matter your Credit Score. Regards Prof. Claude Pentecost Phone Contact: +1(415) 322-7529 Email: profclaudecapital@gmail.com

Do you need an urgent loan to finance your business or in any purpose? we are certified and legitimate and international licensed loan lender We offer loans to Business firms, companies and individuals at an affordable interest rate of 3% , It might be a short or long term loan or even if you have poor credit, We shall process your loan as soon as we receive your application. we are an independent financial institution. We have built up an excellent reputation over the years in providing various types of loans to thousands of our customers. We Offer guaranteed loan services of any amount to citizens and non- citizens we offer easy personal loans, commercial/business loan, car loan, leasing/equipment finance, debt consolidation loan, home loan, e.t.c.for all citizens and non-citizens with either a good or bad credit history. If you are in need our company email: ( francisalexanderloaninvestment@gmail.com ) you can email us with your information Email me today and you will be glad you did. EMAIL: francisalexanderloaninvestment@gmail.com