1 for sale?

Asked by Nov 27, 2011 at 03:00 PM about the 1986 Toyota Tercel

Am looking to buy an '86 HB with a Clear Title as a Spare for parts, OR if it runs better than
mine, use it as my primary car.
Anyone have 1 for sale?
i forgot:  one with a 4 or 5 spd. Tranny.  
                                                        Thanks.  sk  in New Mexico

Unsure if your still looking for parts on a 1986 Toyota Tercel, but I have one, blue, 2 door, 5 spd tranny, 104,000 miles. Runs like a clock! most recently had a toyota tundra clip the front driver's side bumper, pulled and twisted it. headlight still works and intact and the car is operable. My collision ctr guy cannot find parts here and the tundra guy's ins co., totaled it out....;-( I don't want to send it to be crushed/or sit at a junk yard. an interest in buying it??

Yes, where is it? Crushing an old Toyota is a Sin, ha-ha!

I'm located in Maine. Quite a distance from New Mexico.....;-(

Is this 1986 Toyota Tercel wagon still for sale? I'm in WY and my beloved one just died. Please contact: 307.690.7477 Cheers!