CV Joint broke. How do I fix that?

Asked by Mar 19, 2010 at 03:51 PM about the 1986 Toyota MR2

I've had my car for about 2 years now. At first we noticed a pretty bad oil leak, and fixed it. Found another[my valve cover seal], fixed that. We've noticed noticed 2 more since then, and I have an exhaust leak. My left rear axil fell off as I was getting on the highway one day[all the bolts came loose and fell off]. And now just recently my CV Joint fell off[bolt bent and broke it off]. We can't really seem to get some of the other bolts out[as if they were made to stay], and have been able to slide the CV Joint back on most of the way. Do we have to take anything off to get on all the way??? :/  
I know I need to get a new one, but we're trying to put this one back on just until the new one comes in.
Any advice would be helpful! Thank you.

415

hey there is splin on the end of the shaft. since it came off by itelsf they could be damages check them out.