I am looking for a 69 grande or fastback that is in OK shape...

Asked by Jul 31, 2008 at 05:23 AM about the 1969 Ford Mustang

I am looking for a 69 grande, fastback or mach 1 that is in OK shape and I am not worried about rust.  I have a donor car on hand that has a lot of good sheet metal but is missing everything else.  

Anyone who has a car for sale that has body damage or rust, has been in an accident or has been in an accident would be fine as long as the frame is not bent or damaged.

I would like to take my sheet metal and body and use it to piece together a beautifully restored classic.

Thanks.

if you want theres a dealership that sells restored muscle cars, you wouldnt be dissapointed with their condition. the dealership is in the city of glen cove, new york if you would like to make a visit remember though like i said all the cars are restored beautifully so you would be paying almost full price. cant remember the name of the place though, i think its called the auto collection or at least thats what im told you would have to check it out yourself but the cars they have are in such beautiful condition that its worth the trip if your close already. not so sure about a website for them. they have mustang fastbacks ss camaros chargers challengers and a couple of other cars im not so sure about, if you need any more information about the dealership you can message me or if this helped at all. good luck!!